Subject: [Leica] IMG: Camera store senorita
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu Nov 13 19:36:46 2008

Setup?  Moi?  Uh...guilty as charged.  But the book was lying right there
on the counter beside her, so it wasn't much of a stretch to ask her to
hold it up.  She was a little shy at first, but happy to oblige after a
little cajoling.

Mark Rabiner was with me, along with Mark Davison and John Gong (I should
have said "three Luggers were with me" not two in my original post).

This was at the LHSA Spring Shoot in Victoria BC four years ago.  It was a
nice event.  We stayed at the Empress Hotel, courtesy of David Young's
"blat" with the locals. Ted gave a presentation, I met Sandy Carter, whose
work I've always admired. Alex Hurst was there from Ireland, and he and Tom
A. set off the smoke alarm with their pipes.

A trio of other shots from that weekend:

Alex and David:
<http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/Victoria/20AlexDavidBow.htm>

Mark Rabiner and another senorita:
<http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/Victoria/30RabsSkinny.htm>

And my decisive moment capture of an essential Canadian attitude:
<http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/Victoria/02-24TakeOffEh.htm>

--Peter

Geoff the Hoppyman asked:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/31CameraClerkBW-w.jpg.html>