Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fall Colors at Pt. Lobos
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Thu Nov 13 08:18:21 2008

Thanks Leonard. I appreciate the comment. I'll keep practicing and showing.
As for stopping down, I?definitely need to do more of it. Lesson learned
with this outing.
I've found that TS is always a compromise?of chosing what you want to be the
sharpest. The liveview really?helps as with my camera you can magnify
the?scene and really check out what's in focus and what's not.
The biggest problem is I tend to put the camera down very low. After
about?10 minutes, I don't?feel my legs anymore!?:-)
Thanks again,
Bob
?Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA