Subject: [Leica] Golf club life
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Nov 10 21:00:52 2008

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the advice, but it really should not be necessary. Our
backyard faces a fairway, we are about midway between the tee and the
hole. When someone pulls their tee shot too much to the left, the ball
lands on the far side of our backyard, or in extreme cases in the
pool. However, for someone to have hit this window, the ball must have
come from a fairway on the opposite side of the street, over the
houses that are there. In other words, an exceptionally bad golfer.
This is the first time we have experienced this, and I frankly do not
expect it to be a recurring thing. Fortunately, the window is double-
glazed and only the outer layer of glass broke.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain