Subject: [Leica] canadian question
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat Nov 8 08:52:50 2008

Well, what do you expect us to do with violent people trying to smear animal
by-products  over our faces?  Or attacking us without provocation?  Give you
an invitation to attack?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Ha, don't worry, that's already happening.

We now need a passport to visit the USA.  Before, we just needed a
driver's license.

....Vick

Message from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] canadian question)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] canadian question)