Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica R Gear at reduced prices
From: kenlass at gate.net (Ken Lassiter)
Date: Sat Nov 8 08:52:03 2008

FOR SALE: PRICES REDUCED AGAIN; ONLY 3 ITEMS LEFT!
I said that last week was the last posting of this equipment on the LUG
and that whatever does not sell over the next week on the LUG will be
posted on a famous online auction site. Well, almost everything sold to
LUGgers! Only the R8/9 motor drive and Electric release are left. No
enough to put on auction. So these prices are reduced again to the LUG.
The Leica Users Group is a wonderful online fraternity (and sorority,
Tina). Thank you all very much for your interest. Thanks especially to
Kyle, Doug, Philippe, David, Bill, Rolfe, Henning, Wyman and Akhil for
your purchases of my Leica R equipment. Special words of appreciation go
to Philippe Amard and Doug Herr for their beautiful testimonials to my
honesty as a seller.

FOR SALE AT REDUCED PRICES:
Motor Drive: Leica Motor Drive for R-8/R-9 Cat# 14313 with box, IB,
rechargeable battery. SN 027xx. The Motor Drive gives your R-8 or R-9
automatic bracketing, automatic fast rewind and fast shooting - up to 4
fps. The Motor Drive has a connection for a remote electrical release
(listed below.) Purchased new. Exc++ Price REDUCED AGAIN from $500 to
ONLY $250.

Charging unit for R-8/R-9 Motor Drive Cat # 14424 with box, cords. This
charging unit works with all voltages including car lighter sockets. All
one needs is the correct socket adapter. Purchased new. Ex++ Price
REDUCED AGAIN from $200 to ONLY $50

Electric Release Switch for R-8/R-9. Cat #14254. With box, IB. Purchased
new. 30cm. Great for copying and tripod work. Mint: used for one copying
job. Price REDUCED AGAIN from $100 to ONLY $45.

SPECIAL LUG OFFERS:
1. Buy both the #14313 motor drive for R-8/R-9 and the charging unit
#14424 for R-8/R-9 REDUCED AGAIN TO ONLY $275 (Combination advertised in
NYC for $1,049).
2.  Buy the Motor Drive with battery, charger and electric release for
$300! Such a deal!

If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me at
kenlass@gate.net <mailto:kenlass@gate.net> or at 1-561-732-6104 or by
FAX to 1-561-732-0982. All equipment is sold with 10-days (after
receipt) full return privileges as long as all parts and packaging are
returned in original condition. Prices shown are plus shipping from
Boynton Beach, Florida. Payment in US dollars can be via money order,
cashiers or bank check or by personal check. If paid by personal check,
items will be shipped after check clears final bank approval. Pay Pal
accepted but please add 3% to help cover their commission.

Ken Lassiter, Boynton Beach, FL