Subject: [Leica] Another amazing Google satellite capture
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Nov 1 01:58:10 2008

A little while ago Brian posted co-ordinates for an aircraft caught
mid-flight. I actually lived very near that location for quite a while.
Here's another location down the road from where I live now. On the way to
the Leica dealers, in fact!
After you look, cross the road to the south and look about a 100 metres or
so east.
Try not to notice the MacDonald's with a palm tree nearby, a symbol of our
advanced culture!
27?33'53.00"S
152?59'8.61"E

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Maike Harbets speaks on the S2. .... So we will drop down this technology to
our other systems.
Our priority is to modernise the R system which will be in the end an R10,
definitely.