Subject: [Leica] IMG - Ukraine visit
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Nov 8 08:46:07 2008

Henning don't apologise for publishing 'tourist photos'. It is a part of the
LUG to share our travels. That's a fine travel outfit you have there! These
are all thoroughly enjoyable. I'm working my way through them all at a
leisurely pace. Great to be able to stroll along with you.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.