Subject: [Leica] IMG - Ukraine visit
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sat Nov 8 08:39:38 2008

My wife and I travelled a bit in the Ukraine end of September; mainly
to see some of the places that her ancestors  emigrated from over 100
years ago. We flew to Lviv via Warsaw, and rented a car there. This
is obviously a NEW THING for them, and was frought with some
unforeseen events. We met few other tourists, and all were with tour
groups.

 From Lviv we drove south to Chernivtsi, a small city in the old
province of Bukovina, and found towns and places of the ancestors,
and also other things. It rained all except one day of the six we
were there, and it was quite cold as well. Never the less, we had a
great time and it was definitely worth the effort.

Camera was the M8 with the most used lenses the WATE, 28/2 and 50/1.4 ASPH.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/Ukraine_08/

These are mainly tourist photos, and not of great photographic
quality. I hope they are interesting.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design