Subject: [Leica] Off Topic - Prostate
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Thu Nov 6 09:26:44 2008

I'm also 53, and by coincidence had blood drawn just this morning for a PSA.
To paraphrase what Gavin Stevens said about tetanus: "don't just believe in
it - fear it."

So far I haven't had to face prostate cancer as a reality so I can't offer
any advice on the matter, but I sincerely want to extend my best wishes to
you, and hope that whatever option you go with works out well.