Subject: [Leica] DMR and RAW converters
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed Nov 5 18:44:43 2008

Thanks Geoff, I have not set up my "computer" for this trip yet: weekends
work, but I think I'll be covered with my niffty little external HDD. I
think at this point I'll just keep the leica originals (if I can). Can't say
that I can see any difference in the converted versions from the Leica or
Olympus to adobe's DNG.

Cheers