Subject: [Leica] Framelines
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Sun Nov 2 16:19:58 2008

I found the framing at infinity not to be in the central focusing box, but
to be in the lower half and right extending below the focusing box. Maybe
with the upgrade to new framelines this may change.
The best framelines are, as Tina said, the LCD screen on the back of the
camera...

I haven't tried closeups like Geoff's with the 135.
Bob

 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
rgacpa@yahoo.com