Subject: [Leica] Framelines
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Nov 1 18:26:45 2008

Bob, for a photo essay of each component and comprehensive description of
the mechanism you can visit the L Camera forum. You need to be a member to
see the pictures. The guy that posted them has disassembled one of his M8's
previously and posted every detail before. Fascinating.
Tina's calibrated bump on the hand is sensible. I'm not so keen on her
face-plant on the rocks technique ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Maike Harbets speaks on the S2. .... So we will drop down this technology to
our other systems.
Our priority is to modernise the R system which will be in the end an R10,
definitely.