Subject: [Leica] R10 news
From: frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE)
Date: Sat Nov 1 10:30:57 2008

Sorry Geoff, you are relatively new to the LUG, I have been saying how much
I liked digital for many years, and at the  beginning there were not many
here who agreed with me........... hence the smiley with tongue out.
I have not used film in years.
My M8 is my favourite camera.
I was trying to poke fun at those who used to announce that film was
equivalent to 50 megapixels and all that rubbish years ago!
cheers,
Frank