Subject: [Leica] IMG: Mountain lake
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Oct 28 17:38:05 2008

Lluis, those after tiny floating items on the water surface. Sensor spots
look like soft blurred spots. You can usually only see them at small
apertures in plain areas like sky. These are sharp and real. In my last
photo of a tree I retouched several spots before I realised that they were
tiny bees!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Maike Harbets speaks on the S2. .... So we will drop down this technology to
our other systems.
Our priority is to modernise the R system which will be in the end an R10,
definitely.