Subject: [Leica] IMG: Mountain lake
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon Oct 27 23:30:11 2008

Thanks, Phillipe. My wife has this red coat, which just screams
"Kodachrome" and "National Geographic." And she is a bit camera-shy
:-)  But she was so happy to be in the sun that she didn't care.

I wish I could move other people's cars, but I don't think they would like
it. :-)

--Peter

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Mountain lake)