Subject: [Leica] Leica MP with "Black ISO dial".... fact or fiction?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Oct 15 23:16:33 2008

I agree with Frank.
My Betriebsk (Test Set)M7 has been for sale for a while with little interest
at no premium and there were apparently only 100 so marked.
The Australian Flag version of the M7 numbered I think less than 10 and yet
I saw two for sale at no premium and no obvious takers.
On the other hand I have this Ur Leica, complete with some daggy looking
blueprints inside a brief case marked O.B. I don't know if that is worth
much. Its looks pretty old and half of the film inside has been exposed
already, apparently.

Cheers
Geoff
Aber Masse kann Klasse nicht ersetzen....Aber die R10 kommt.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/