Subject: [Leica] Leica MP with "Black ISO dial".... fact or fiction?
From: r.s.taylor_post at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Thu Oct 16 05:11:57 2008

Ditto for me.  I had one of those 100 Betrieb M7s, too and ended up
selling it to KEH for pretty much the usual price.  I noticed
afterwards that they were selling it as a Betrieb. camera at a $100
premium but that may just have been its better condition than the
other N7s they were offering.

Regards,

Dick
off-list comments to r.s.taylor at comcast dot net please.