Subject: [Leica] Frogs, Jerry, and Ted mon ami.
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun Oct 12 18:35:14 2008

Phillipe, you are so gracious.  I still want you to take up a collection,
and buy the Louisiana Territory back.  It will grant you energy
Independence, ports in the new world, and since their area was not in the
purchase, I think we can convince the Cajuns to join.  California acts like
it is a nation of it's own.  Let them go.  ;-)