Subject: [Leica] Nice to wake up to good news for once...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Oct 11 16:54:22 2008

Jerry Lehrer offered:

>> He is with that Frog outfit Peugeot, but they still have British
connections.  The commentators referred to him with high regard.<

Damn Jerry why couldn't you just be polite and say.

" he is with that French outfit Peugeot?"

It's absolute dumb ass remarks like this on an international site that make
Americans look stupid! Well you anyway!

Or any other nationality who have to respond to some kind of "put down"
language of another national!

For heaven sake we have all kinds of fine upstanding people of French &
Canadian Nationality here whom we talk with daily, so your gutter comment is
below the belt nonsense!

To the French members on list may I offer an apology for this poor choice of
word by our American associate!

Jerry you might consider making an apology for the poor use of word?

ted

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] Frogs, Jerry, and Ted mon ami.)