Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nawlins Late September Wedding
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Oct 11 15:37:04 2008

Chris showed:

Fantastic wedding with a great couple. Small weddings are excellent
opportunities to capture allot more personal images. People tend to be more
open with smaller weddings. And it's a bonus when the couple make time to

photos after the wedding.

Only downside is this was an early morning wedding with pretty harsh
sunlight in a hotel courtyard so that was challenging to say the least.

Warning to old dudes - this gallery contains tilted horizons, I'm not
responsible for vertigo. You've been warned and I know how you are :)
www.zoeicaimages.com/Karen <http://www.zoeicaimages.com/Karen&Aaron> &Aaron
<<<

Hi Chris,

What a cracker jack wonderful wedding coverage! Damn yer good son! :-)

This is the kind of wedding coverage that makes the shoot day all well worth
while! Good on you.

I took your tilted warning to heart before I began looking at the pictures
and avoided the tilties by partaking of an excellent liquid  Scottish
refreshment known very well by Highland gentlemen! ;-) Obviously corrected
every horizon! :-) Didn't see a tilted shot any where! ;-)

Truly this is a beauty shoot without question and a far cry from the usual,
"set everything up static posed crap" seen so often.

Yep I also understand some wedding folks want all the stiff posed stuff
because that's all they know. However the candid warm "FUN TIME" pictures
through out your series are wonderful and make a far better set of memories
of their wedding day than most other weddings.

Well done mon ami, well done!

Cheers,

ted