Subject: [Leica] Promotions?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Oct 12 16:22:58 2008

Now Ted, I mean Tina, don't be too grumpy ;-)
I think maybe the gossip magazine text should be discounted. At least I only
see two ladies in stylish evening frocks. The ladies are showing the new
compacts. I think that the C-LUX is being marketed as a stylish fashionable
camera. I don't think that Leica has any connection with Batgwa.com,
whatever that is. They seem to have just used the photo from the Leica night
with their gossip article. Even that is very much less trashy to me than
anything I see in the media that concerns Hollywood bad girls. The article
actually says that Bernice has just returned from Greenland from filming a
TVB travelogue and she loves taking pictures. When she was in Greenland, she
captured a lot of scenery and memories on her camera. Doesn't sound too bad,
does it?
Did you see that Brad Pitt has sold pictures by him of Angelina for some
obscene amount of money? I think he uses an M6? Do you think that it should
be pictures of Brad with his M instead?

Cheers
Geoff
Aber Masse kann Klasse nicht ersetzen....Aber die R10 kommt.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/