Subject: [Leica] Promotions?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Oct 12 16:55:35 2008

Hoppy you addressed your post correctly! Ted & Tina! :-)

We think a like! :-)

This silliness of playing to the mentally challenged Hollywood types,
regardless if Brad got paid a ton of money or not as all that points up any
idiot Hollywood type can sell pictures of any other Hollywood type, good,
bad or ugly! And only because the magazine readers of this crap are as
shallow of mind as a dried creek bed!

So much for my rant on the Hollywood scene and stupid Leica promotion
garbage!

Maybe some day Leica will get it right and use real users of Leica gear
rather than relying on the ?big name types!?

A promo example of what they were hand that would have shown the world the
kind of great photography possible with a Leica is our book LUG book!
?Family of Man 2!?

Hell if Leica had two pennies worth of intelligence they could?ve used the
book as their biggest international promotion package ever handed to them by
an international group of Leica,  ?USING FOR REAL PHOTOGRAPHERS!!!!?

I suppose there?s an answer to this stupidity?

Oh well back to the meds or a Single malt Scotch whichever I get to first!
:-(

ted