Subject: [Leica] PAW 41 dlridings
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Oct 12 15:51:55 2008

Well Gustav was definitely not happy!
Hey I hope that one of the shots of Mads goes into Steve Barbour's gallery.
Incidentally, I shot a couple of frames wide open with the hexanon 90
recently. It seemed to be a very well made and compact lens and reminded me
of the little Elmarit M 2.8 90. It was indoors in lower light.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/101824443
I also shot with my 75AA
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/101824436
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/101824440
Nothing scientific about the comparison, of course.  Just passing lenses
back and forth over beers as tends to happen. But I am very fond of that 75
on the M8. The owner of the Hexanon shot with my 75 and film and said that
the negs leapt off the light table for him. I'll take that as an
endorsement.

Cheers
Geoff
Aber Masse kann Klasse nicht ersetzen....Aber die R10 kommt.
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/