Subject: [Leica] Vacation Camera Lenses: What did NOT work?
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Oct 10 11:27:18 2008

I am with Daniel here. If I am driving, I take everything, more or
less. But when I fly, I travel light. I am going to Denmark in early
November and will most likely take (!) a film camera as the main tool,
my Bronica 645 with a 45mm and a 65mm lens, an outfit comparable in
size and weight to a Leica M outfit. I may also bring the Olympus E420
with the 25mm pancake.

Besides the airline-imposed imperative to travel light, I sometimes
also find it a good exercise and even liberating to be limited in the
choice of focal lengths. I go to Copenhagen on a regular basis, and
should I miss some shot because I do not have my Oly 50-200mm lens
with me, it is no big deal, since I know I will be back there a few
months later.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain