Subject: [Leica] Vacation Camera Lenses: What did NOT work?
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Fri Oct 10 02:04:03 2008

These days I take a 35 Summilux and a 24/2.8 Elmarit with me when I travel
(for use with the M8). I used to take more, but I started keeping careful
track of what lenses I actually used, and discovered that I never took
anything else out of the bag.  I've had real trouble keeping the lens hood
on the 24, and for that reason I sometimes think about not bringing it.

Replies: Reply from joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low) ([Leica] Vacation Camera Lenses: What did NOT work?)