Subject: [Leica] Vacation Camera Lenses: What did NOT work?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Oct 9 23:08:20 2008

As a learning question.....

We have all been on vacation this past year, with our various cameras and
lenses.  However, for me, some of the "stuff" I carried around just never
got used on the trip.  So that we can learn from each other, the question
is....

You went on vacation with a bag full of lenses.  Some were ( almost)  never
used on the trip.  Which lenses were not used, and what was wrong with your
selection?

Personally, I brought my Hasselblad outfit.  The 1.4X and 2X Hassy
Converters never came out of the bag.  The Pacific NorthWest ( Portland and
Coastal Oregon and California) Scenic  is a wide angle lens kind of place.
A normal lens is sufficient as long.  However, bring along your wides.....
you will use them.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Vacation Camera Lenses: What did NOT work?)