Subject: [Leica] Vacation Camera Lenses: What did NOT work?
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Oct 10 02:45:03 2008

What did definitely not work is taking too many lenses with on vacation. A
wide and a standard lens usually does the trick for me, and it might be
useful if one of both is at least f2.0 or faster. Needless to debate about
which wide or standard is more useful (I have quite many from 15mm to 50mm).
I usually adapt myself to the lens I just have on the camera, and the
photographical subject that is in front of me. There's always a possibility
to make a good shot. Or a bad - it depends on me! :-)
Didier