Subject: [Leica] Photokina
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email)
Date: Sat Sep 27 18:02:26 2008

I don't know, guys, but I've got a G9 - and for what it cost me I
really can't complain.  You really do get what you pay for.

I guess that for one or two thousand (USD) more, I could get a camera
that would be more like something Adam wants, but it would have to
seriously challenge the capabilites of my two R's.

For special shots - always my R8 or R9 and appropriate lens

For every day; the G9.

Bob