Subject: [Leica] a serious question
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu Sep 25 12:25:57 2008

Geez, I was just there last week, and was very busy with family matters.
Call Chris Williams pronto.   Most of the quarter is safe all day,  Magazine
street is cool, especially around the Bulldog that has dozens of beers on
draft.   New Insectorium is in the Customs House.  lots of places to shoot.
If you like Mexican, the Flying Burrito is tops.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com