Subject: [Leica] a serious question
From: charcot at comcast.net (Charcot)
Date: Thu Sep 25 12:02:30 2008

Tina - while I know you aren't directing this at me/my comments -
simply put I don't have the money.  If I did I would have an M7/MP or
M8 in a heart beat.  but I did want to add something - I'm on the LUG
because of the wealth of information, personalities and fun that is
here.  Yes while I don't shoot Leica - I like the people here.    Just
thought I'd throw that in before I get "thrown " out of LUG

Oh BTW  _ I'm in NOLA for the weekend - Neurology meeting - and YES I
do have to attend ALL of the meetings.  But ......I'm staying at the
W  - with my GRD where Should I go for picture taking  - needs to be
safe .

ernie nitka