Subject: [Leica] IMG: Iran
From: vondauster at earthlink.net (Will von Dauster)
Date: Wed Sep 17 06:24:06 2008

Tina,

I actually like the cleaned up images. If you, for instance, had
printed a properly processed negative in 1970, using a diffusion
enlarger, the print would have resembled a cleaned up image. In a way,
all you are doing is the equivalent of good analogue workflow practice.

I restore a great many photographs for people. Spotting is always a
must.

Photoshop beats a very fine brush and dye any day...

Will von Dauster