Subject: [Leica] IMG: Iran
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Sep 16 20:47:19 2008

You could leave your dust and scratches in there Tina and call it "me then".
People pay big money to have those dust and scratches put in there by
EXPERTS!!! You've got yours in there free!
Seriously!!!
I've done lot of treatments of old stuff cleaning them up but then seeing
the original before cleaned up versions and liking them better on the long
run. A just going back to using those.
Remember when we saw Phillips slides at the NYLLUG thing from Iraq a few
months ago right before your slide show and he just let all the grit in his
camera DO ITS THANG! I had to duck a few times!
Iraq!
Iran!
They both start with I!

mark@rabinergroup.com Mark William Rabiner