Subject: [Leica] A new set of photos
From: johnbeeching at gmail.com (John Beeching)
Date: Tue Sep 16 04:31:20 2008

Dear Mark,

Thanks for the comments.

Yes, taking photos of strangers in public places is not always easy.  I am a
shy person, but like people; however, one has to be in the mood - a sort of
on edge but relaxed - to do it at all.  Like everything else it takes
practice.

We must meet up some day.  I live just down the road in Frome and work in
Bath.

John