Subject: [Leica] Getting into printing.. need advice?
From: mknawabi.lug at gmail.com (Yama Nawabi)
Date: Sun Sep 7 01:57:35 2008

I'm more interested in printing the analog way because of the relative
difficulty (and the arguable point that it is more 'artistic'). As
mentioned before, I am young, and as a result, I like to take these
projects on in order to gain a feeling of self-fulfillment.

Anyway, I think a public darkroom might be a good idea for now, but I
would really hate having to pay my city's $20 fee...although, if I pay
it And spend the day there...that doesn't sound too bad.

Oh, and if I need a print, I do have a canon 30d and 24-70L... And a
coolscan iv. However, I did not take the plunge into film just to scan
my negatives and stop there.

Thanks everyone for all your help!