Subject: [Leica] Getting into printing.. need advice?
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Sep 7 03:17:17 2008

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 10:57 AM, Yama Nawabi <mknawabi.lug@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh, and if I need a print, I do have a canon 30d and 24-70L... And a
> coolscan iv. However, I did not take the plunge into film just to scan
> my negatives and stop there.

A safe bet would be that until you've worked in the darkroom for 10
years, intensively, I can scan any negative and produce a more
artistic (and archival) print with carbon inks and Hahnem?lhe Photo
Rag that will surpass your efforts.

In the meantime, you will have lost all of your girl and/or boy
friends as you are squirreled away out in the darkroom and it is a
basic assumption, though lacking in scientific proof, that you can
never become a good photographer without sex.

Enjoy!

Daniel

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Getting into printing.. need advice?)
Reply from mknawabi.lug at gmail.com (Yama Nawabi) ([Leica] Getting into printing.. need advice?)