Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 13/08/08: our silver anniversary
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Wed Aug 13 08:52:31 2008

Congratulations Nathan!

 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.raflexions.com

----- Original Message ----
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@frozenlight.eu>
To: Picture a Day discussion group <pad@mcclary.net>; Leica Users Group
<lug@leica-users.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 12:04:46 AM

Another look into my distant past, a photograph of my wife taken in
Florida in 1985 or 86. I was experimenting with different films at the
time, and here I was looking for grain, lots of it. So I used the
grainiest colour film available then, Agfachrome 1000, and had the lab
push it one stop to make it even grainier. I shot it with a Pentax
SLR, probably the Super Program (Super A in Europe) or possible with
an ME Super.

But the more important fact, and the reason why this is my picture for
today, is that today we are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary.

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4253606_netUM#350942517_4UDjm-O-LB

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain