Subject: [Leica] Re:OT 3200 ASA on the Leica d700
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Tue Aug 12 22:42:24 2008

No. GOOD Mark!! :-) For every other filter except NDs and polarizer, you are
dead to rights.
I'm shedding film. Going fully digital. Started with the M8. Now a new Canon
outfit: 1Ds MKIII, 24/45/90 Tilt Shift lenses (to replace my Flexbody), 100
- 400 to replace my H 120, 180 and 350 and a 16-34 for the really wide at
heart (so long to my H 40 and 50).
But I still want a polarizer and the ability to us ND filters...
All my new lenses can do this. Very important for me.

Shedding Hasselblad and Nikon systems.... very difficult.
 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.raflexions.com