Subject: [Leica] Experience with Apple? (Now: liliputing.)
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Aug 7 16:10:41 2008

My daughter has been using (been glued to) one of those Asus computers
for about two months now. She has little fingers and they just fly
over the keyboard. I keep missing the shift key, but I'm sure it is
something I could learn (I'm a touch typer).

I was going to pick up a PDA (or a smart-phone) but decided to go with
one of these instead. Here in Europe it is easy (and cheap) to hook up
a mobile internet modem to it and I can kill time on trains and train
stations.

They're quite the eye-opener. Apple got really peeved with they came
out with it and beat them to the solid-state-small-machine (at a
fraction of the price).

Daniel