Subject: [Leica] Experience with Apple?
From: LUISRIPOLL at telefonica.net (LUISRIPOLL@telefonica.net)
Date: Wed Aug 6 13:51:56 2008

I'm really happy to belong to this great list!!!

I've read all your messages and I have only to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH
FOR ALL YOUR ANSWERS!!

I want to clarify that my privat use of a computer is basically only
for photography, e-mails, some internet and some back up of certain
files from my work. I never use games, music, video... I'm used to be
on PC after a longtime ago, when DOS was the "system", and after
Windows 95, 98, XP and unfortunately "VISTA"....

What are waiting at this moment is to know the estimate if it pays to
repair or not my PC, I'm sure that I can do the same with PC or Mac, it
is a question to be used to be, but after your opinions, if I need to
buy a new one I'll seriously consider a Mac, and following the Hoppy's
advice, see and touch a demo on a dealer.

First at all I'll get my holydays and I'll decide after, on the
meantime I can't post pictures and neither follow as usual the LUG,
I'll be in Sitges (no internet there).

Thank you very much again for all your help, I start my holydays the
8th to the 24th.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis