Subject: [Leica] Experience with Apple? (Now: liliputing.)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Aug 7 19:45:23 2008

This is the first time I've ever heard the expression "smallest room in the
house". I guess most people don't think of closets as rooms. I do. I find
them useful for loading film, sheet film, in motel rooms. I always check out
the closet design as I've spent some time on the floors with air guns and
film holders and so on.

I think the Eee's are the future of computing.
I'm good at that kind of stuff.
Sniffing what the next big thing will be.
I generally know because I have trendy taste. If I like it. A bunch of other
people are also going to like it. Like everybody. That's the boring guy I
am.

Mini laptops I think of them as.
Are they called liliputing?

Why does only this one funny company make them? I saw some Sony's which were
7x8 but not quite as small I don't think as the white ones which I'm
guessing are 6x9 inch.

I type with all ten fingers and I use a separate keyboard with my laptop.
My laptop is on a riser. 5 inches in the air. A nice eyelevel it makes my
screen.

But a 6x9 cramped keyboard I'd like if I was sitting in a Starbucks. I don't
drag this thing there. ...Typing out War and Peace Part II the beginning.
Taking place on the planet Xenon. In a Galaxy far far away.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] Experience with Apple? (Now: liliputing.))