Subject: [Leica] Results of July 2008 LUG photo contest
From: LUISRIPOLL at telefonica.net (LUISRIPOLL@telefonica.net)
Date: Wed Aug 6 14:54:08 2008

Hi Brian,

I perfectly understand and share your arguments, and I repeat, I'm
very sorry and I'm respectuosly with the Judges work, it is always a
difficult work that I admire, personnaly I don't have the time to do
it!. Only the average points of some people can give a more universal
opinion. I've wrote my opinion quite spontaneously and of course
sincerely, without any other idea to say only a personal opinion, as
you said also and I thank you very much.

Saludos cordiales
Luis