Subject: [Leica] Results of July 2008 LUG photo contest
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Aug 8 09:42:18 2008

Surely the judges comments are just as anonymous as the pictures being
judged - unless some clever people recognise the style of
writing/expression, there is no reason I can see for not printing the
judges opinions below each picture when the competition has finished (of
course only if the comments are printable :-) )

On second thoughts, that might be a real Pandora's Box - even more
reason to do it!!

Cheers
Douglas