Subject: [Leica] Results of July 2008 LUG photo contest
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Aug 8 09:48:20 2008

George,
 I think knowing the judges would also limit the wide range of
interpretation of the subjects that are currently being entered.  For
me, that's all part of the game, seeing how people think when selecting
their shots - it's often like punning with pictures - some very
imaginative and humorous selections in some months.

A couple of months of comments published with judges names would start
some people entering to cater to the tastes of particular judges and not
on the competitive merits of the their entries.

Douglas