Subject: [Leica] Lunch with Brian Reid in Barcelona?
From: LUISRIPOLL at telefonica.net (LUISRIPOLL@telefonica.net)
Date: Wed Aug 6 14:44:37 2008

Hi Brian,

I think I can help you, it will be a pleasure to have linch together,
of course it is possible at about 13:00 but in Spain this is more
aperitif time, lunch time is more usual up to 14:00, but if you are
used to be at 13:00 no problem at all.  Please let me know about ypur
plans and when ypou arrive to Barcelona, we can meet before 13:00. As
well let me know if you have some food preferences...

Anyway I give you my mobile, (+34) 669 30 42 35.

Saludos cordiales
Luis