Subject: [Leica] Lunch with Brian Reid in Barcelona?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Aug 6 16:38:42 2008

Brian you are just twelve months too late to have lunch with Natan, Lluis
and I together there! Pardon me if this is stuff that you already know, but
some ideas from our visit in October last year.
Those citizens in Barcelona like to eat lunch really late, you probably
know. You may have to move your time into mid-afternoon.
We stayed in an apartment near 'Pla?a Catalu?a' walking distance to the
northern end of La Rambla. For casual dining there are no end of great
little places around there. Anything on La Rambla is hideously expensive.
A lot of seafood places at the beach end of Barceloneta. Barceloneta also
has great Catalan cuisine. I'm sure that Lluis will advise there. I lost the
card for the restaurant where we had dinner together.
Will you be staying long enough for a good day tour?
We highly recommend Helene Tovdal at Barcelona Day Tours
www.BarcelonaDAyTours.com. Great small group tours in comfort with friendly
and professional service
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/2_001/BC33.jpg.html>

Cheers