Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 2
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun Aug 3 09:15:09 2008

Frank,

We have just moved this weekend, from one house in Alicante to
another. I was amazed at the number of computer-related books I threw
out. Simply a waste of money and space. You do not need any books for
Lightroom. It is nice and simple and that is precisely the beauty of
it. Just look at the docs on adobe.com and the help files--this is all
you need.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman