Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 2
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Aug 3 08:54:12 2008

LUG:

After several days of using Lightroom 2 to edit the 3845 photos I
took in Honduras, I have to say that this program has saved me more
time and given better results than any photo software I have ever
used!  The auto exposure controls have been greatly improved and only
have to be slightly tweaked to give me the exposure I want.  All of
the new features, which I'm still discovering, are brilliant.  The
adjustment brush is amazing.  I only have to export a few photos to
PSCS3 for layer work and some spotting, which I still find easier to
do in photoshop.  Thanks, Wade, and everybody else involved.  This
was the best $99 I ever spent.  It looks like Martin Evening's will
be the first Lightroom 2 tome to instruct us all in the hidden
mysteries that will make the program even more indispensable.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Lightroom 2)