Subject: [Leica] Touring Arches National Park?
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Aug 2 05:35:03 2008

Polaroid filters are always useful in the south-west.

In addition to Arches you are, of course, in some of the prime
red-rock country. Much to see.

It's a ways away but I continue to recommend Cedar Breaks National
Monument. It has about everything Bryce does, but the people, in a
much smaller space. It's on our list of "always return to" when we're
in south-western Utah. We'll probably go there again this year. With
the monsoon clouds it's great.

It's always worth asking the locals where they like to hang out.

Adam