Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 2 Ships!
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Tue Jul 29 12:16:10 2008

Hi Wade,

Congratulations, I have been eagerly awaiting this! I am especially
pleased that it supports my new Oly E420 so that I get can rid of the
Silkypix trial version I installed to tide me over.

I have one comment about Adobe's pricing policy, which I know you are
not responsible for, but perhaps you can relay this to the marketing
folk. There is absolutely no justification why the upgrade should
cost 50% more in Europe than in the US (US: $99 before sales tax, EU:
99 EUR before VAT). This is the kind of pricing that drive people to
various creative workarounds and in general piss them off...

Having said that, I have just paid the EUR and downloaded the
software, and I look forward to using it.

One question: does the catalog need to be upgraded, like when we went
from 1.0 to 1.1?

Cheers,
Nathan