Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 2 Ships!
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Tue Jul 29 13:03:17 2008

Oh I have relayed this.  Its just annoying - the product teams
certainly don't set this.

The only thing that makes me feel a bit better about this is the poor
performance of the dollar vs. the Euro.  Its like a tax for living in
safer, cleaner, more healthy countries ;-)

Yes the catalog will have to be upgraded.

Hope you like it.

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Lightroom 2 Ships!)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan) ([Leica] Lightroom 2 Ships!)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan) ([Leica] Lightroom 2 Ships!)